Sunday, May 18, 2014

Letter to the Author ( not really possible in this case)

Dear Agatha Christie:

I really enjoyed your book Murder on the Orient Express.  I just finished it and i was very amazed at how you crafted this story and its plot.  My favorite character is by far Hercule Poirot.  He is very intelligent and has never lost a case.  I like how at the end of one chapter, when Poirot and his 2 friends were done talking together and Poirot had gone to his room, the scarlet kimono ( a clue mentioned in the story) was laying on top of his luggage!  And he took it as an act of defiance from the criminal!  I thought it was very funny.
So, i really just liked all of the book.  Your character Poirot really amazes me sometimes, but i've been able to start to expect his genius in your other books where he is the main character.

Sincerely,
Andrew Flurer

1 comment: