So, i am just about finished with the mystery novel Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie. I believe it has been a great book to read for homework and in my freetime. What i plan to read next is a book i've already started to read called Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. I would like to read this book next because i really like fantasy books, and i really like how fantasy boks use characters and magical beings that only exist in fiction and human imagination. I also like how the main characters usually defeat the antagonist in some really cool way, like a very long and epic fight.
this book, name of the Wind, is about 661 pages and ninety-two chapters long. Its about the adventure/story of a long forgotten but really famous warrior. I say story because this warrior tells his story to another guy who writes it all down, but its also an adventure because chapter go from his story telling to the actual present. The present being them in an inn run by the famous warrior. The warrior's name, by the way, is Kvothe. I would also say a lot of his story and the book is about how he tried to make it at this really good school called the University. I believe i will really enjoy reading the rest of this book, and i'm sure it will be worth it for the length of the book.
No comments:
Post a Comment